Monday, January 11, 2010

T-5 Days

Since my last post I have been running about, though I wish I could say I have been running about getting ready! I have much to do before I am actually ready, which I hope to accomplish in this week... no I HAVE TO accomplish in this week! I'm leaving for Washington D.C. Friday afternoon so this is my last minute window of time to get my business in order.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to clue you in on what I have been using to procrastinate on! I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D which was awesome! It was very beautiful! But lets not get carried away it was no District 9! Anyway then I had coffee with a friend and spent some quality time with the family.

A lot of the quality time with the family has consisted of watching international movies and I must say it is quite a gamble with some of them. We've watched some of the strangest movies ever! For example we have seen two Japanese films that have totally bombed! We are still searching for the right fit as we're sure SOME Japanese flick out there has got to be good. If you don't believe me the last film we watched a woman literally licked a man's eyeball! It was probably one of the strangest and most disgusting things I've ever seen!

Onto the next...
Eric and I helped a friend move into his house in Bloomington. Then I spent the night there which was quite fun! We played this game called Celebrities and won one and lost one. I'm not the best at trivia, even pop culture trivia, oh well! Go team '07!

Now I'm back home and the two biggest things on the agenda are, say goodbye to more folks and get ready to go! On that note, I'm off to do so. Thanks for reading and wish me luck with getting everything done this week, I'll post updates on my awesome productive nature this coming week!

Saturday is the day!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment