Thursday, January 7, 2010

T-7 Days: A final romp in the snow!

Today was a nice day! Woke and attempted to be productive. I researched non-profits in Indianapolis as I am searching for a summer internship. What would be ideal is a summer internship that paid and focused on events managing or coordinating. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Then the snow came in HEAVY! A gal pal, Christina, and I had planned to get some coffee that afternoon but we rescheduled for tomorrow due to weather. So instead of keeping warm we celebrated the new snowfall by going sledding!!

Austin, my little brother, Eric, my guy, Grant, his little brother, and I went up north and sledded to our hearts content! It was so much fun! We competed constantly to see who was the best sledder. Needless to say team Ryan whooped team Churchill! It's ok, better luck next time. I know we can't all be as incredible as my brother and me! ; )

After that we got in the car and began the painful process of thawing! Austin and I finished thawing at home over dinner and a couple French films. My mom and I are something of international movie-goers.

now I'm back at Eric's watching....

You'll never guess!

Doug!

Remember Doug?!? From the 90's, our childhoods!! We LOVE it! It's so nostalgic and unique, there's just nothing like it!

7 days 'til Namibia!

Sam

3 comments:

  1. I wish we would have watched some while you guys were over... ONE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay chops I love that you started a blog! I can't believe your heading to Namibia so soon! You will have such a great time. Glad to hear too that you and Austin were representin' and kickin ass in sledding! Doug is the shiiit! I miss that show! Are you able to see the blogs that I have for my class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we totally owned those churchills! Anyways, its good to see you are sticking to this blog. Sorry for my lateness in reading it, but I'll keep up from this point on.

    ReplyDelete